Monday, January 12, 2015

Rekindling The Passion

Of books, novels, chicklits..call it what you want.
It's been a while since I have a book in my hand.
Believe me I have stacks of unread books on my dressing table, gathering dust waiting for its master (that would be me) to start reading them.
Not to mention a box of recurring-read books under my bed, also gathering dusts thicker than Himalayan glacier.
Yet when I saw someone selling these two babies for a cheap price of RM26, I cannot resist.
Especially when the author is Jill Mansell. A definite 'must buy must have' for me.
Laju aje tangan aku tekan button transfer via maybank2u.

Two days later, my babies arrived safely in my arms.


My precious :)

Kali ni aku tak buang masa. After ripping off the wrapping paper and those bubbly-wrappy-thingy and doing my jolly dance (sorry if the image of me dancing bouncily kills your appetite. Or your day, literally speaking. Lulz!), aku terus start baca 'Thinking of You'. That was last Friday. And today, I've read more than half of the book! 

I tell you, dulu aku boleh habiskan satu buku sehari. Especially kalau ceritanya kena di hati. 
Sekarang ni kalau ikutkan boleh jugak..cuma masa tu selalu tak menyebelahi aku.
Yelah...dulu takde anak2 buah yang perlu di jaga.
Adik2 masih boleh diharap minta tolong buat itu ini.
Nowadays, makin besar diorang tu makin susah nak minta tolong.
Alangkan suruh buang sampah, kerja yang paling ringan menurut aku pun tak bergerak, apa lagi nak suruh benda yang lain...lagi tak jalan.
Daripada makan hati, baiklah aku buat sendiri.
Kalau nak harapkan orang memang jadi hutan rumah tu.
Eh, terkorner citer lain pulak. Sorry...hehe!

Okaylah sempena masih tak berapa busy kat opis ni, aku nak sambung membaca.
If dah khatam, sambung ke buku yang sebelah tu pulak.

See y'all later, earthlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment